Tuesday, August 18, 2015

South Boulevard Cafe

I met a friend and colleague for coffee at South Boulevard Café at the South End Museum the other day.  The museum is situated at the intersection of Beach Road, Walmer Boulevard and the Settlers Freeway.  The coffee shop has seating both inside and out on their first floor verandah which gives one a view of the intersection and harbor beyond.  To some people this wouldn't be the best view around yet I actually enjoyed watching life go by while enjoying a cup of coffee.  Its like people watching in a shopping centre.  Oh and did I mention that their food is very delicious and the prices not bad at all? No? Well now I have.

2 comments:

  1. Yip, that's a great view for watching life! I have my grands in a vid on my post today, if you have a chance to check it. Greetings, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a living view that would change as frequently as blinking the eye. An interesting one.

    ReplyDelete