Monday, December 29, 2014

Riding the Happy Valley dolphin

This week is probably the busiest week there is for Port Elizabeth.  Thousands of holiday makers descend on the city over the school holidays with the week between Christmas and New Year being the peak of peak season.  As I have a special place in my heart for Happy Valley and the fact that a lot of effort was done to get Happy Valley back as close to its former glory as possible, I have decided to dedicate a mini series to it this week.  So over the next few days I would like to post a couple of photos I took on a walk up the valley with the family one Sunday morning before the hordes hit us.  The little girl riding the dolphin can be seen right by the entrance as you come up from Humewood Beach.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful, welcoming setting. It tantalises the taste for fantasy.

    ReplyDelete