The Grand White Dinner Port Elizabeth takes place on Saturday 8 March 2014 at ........ Nope, I'm not allowed to tell you where because it is a secret until only a couple of hours before it starts. The Grand White is an elegant picnic event setting the standard for extravagant outdoor events at a venue somewhere in the Friendly City. The idea behind the event is to spend an extraordinary night together with friends and family enjoying great food and being entertained by live bands, magicians and acrobatics while celebrating life. For this first edition the guest list will be limited to no more than 2000 guests. All guests need to be dressed in white with a touch of green. You can either bring all your own food/table/chairs or you can rent a table and chairs along with a picnic basket when ordering tickets.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The competition is open to anybody who is able to attend the event in Port Elizabeth on 8 March 2014.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date for the competition is Wednesday 26 February 2014.
- To enter you need to answer the question in this post's comment section (and not on Facebook).