Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St Georges Prep at No 7 Castle Hill

No 7 Castle Hill is a favorite spot for both young and old (and in between as well).  I have been there so many times and always see something that I haven't seen before.  It also helps that the museum has a passionate curator in Mrs Grizel Hart who really cares deeply for the museum and it's history.  There is often not a day that passes without a school group coming through the museum but every now and then there is a group to be remembered.  Every year the kids (I'm not sure but I think it's about grade 4 or 5) from St Georges Prep visits all dressed up in period clothing.  Grizel dropped me a line a couple of days before their visit and I made sure I was there to snap a couple of pics of them.  
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment