Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wallace the pig dog

We have a couple of Daxies at home who think they are people and I have a friend who has a African Grey who barks like a dog and then says "I'm not a dog".  But have you ever seen a warthog who thinks he's a dog?  Spending an afternoon at Animals in Wonderland I met Wallace the warthog... I mean Wallace the dog... No wait, Wallace the pig dog... Wallace.   

Wallace is an orphan warthog who came to Animals in Wonderland as a tiny little piglet and was hand-raised to give him a shot in life.  Now Wallace runs around with the resident dogs, sleeps on a mat in front of the bed and sits when he's told so.  He also like to have his belly rubbed like his doggy siblings. But who doesn't? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jonker, what next! I would love to meet Wallace the pig dog. What a sweetie he seems. Glad he got a second chance.

    ReplyDelete