Sunday, August 21, 2016

Chilling with some gnomes

Every now and then I post a photo or two that wasn't taken in Port Elizabeth or the greater Nelson Mandela Bay.  Normally it's because I have run out of PE photos or haven't had a chance to take one.  Today is one of those days.  I'm posting this from Mount Camdeboo Game Reserve outside Graaff-Reinet where I am attending the Karoo Heartland AGM tomorrow.  On my way here I stopped at my favorite two Karoo gnomes a few kilometers south of Jansenville to discuss rugby (seeing that they are dressed in EP Kings and Springbok colours), tourism and the meaning of life.

2 comments:

  1. They seem more interested in their beards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit embarrassing. Neither team has much to say about their recent performance....

    ReplyDelete