Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Final preparation

Life has been hectic and everything is coming in the way of blogging.  Or more importantly, taking photos for the blog.  I'm just not finding time to get out there with my camera and has been snapping pics with my phone to keep going.But like I said, life gets in the way.  Work, family, kids sport, trying to find time to just relax.  To tell the truth, I've even considered taking a break from blogging, but then one looses part of your audience and I have worked too long and hard to build it up.  The next few weeks aren't going to be much different with Miggie playing at the Indoor Cricket SA junior champs here in PE next week before I head to Cape Town for the World Travel Market.  At the moment Miggie's mind is just on cricket and she literally waits for me with bat and ball in hand to get home so we can go and practice in the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment