Friday, April 23, 2010

Lodge lounge

A week or so ago I posted a couple of game reserve lodge photos. I found this one which I still wanted to post when I posted those. This is the lounge area in the hotel on Kwantu Game Reserve outside Port Elizabeth. The hotel is laid out with spacious public areas which aren't overly decorated with unnecessary things. The reserve is also very unique in that it belongs to a Muslim family and thus don't allow any alcohol. All of these factors mean that the lodge and game reserve is very family friendly.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Kwantu - I really like what I see. The room is so tastefully decorated (my opinion). Only item missing is the large tiger of bear skin rug on the floor :)

    Nice angle on the photograph - provides plenty of detail without losing the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete