Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Traditional healers on the beach

I had the privilege to accompany an Argentinian journalist around Port Elizabeth and the surrounding area for a couple of days showing off this beautiful part of the world I live in.  Walking along Shark Rock Pier at Hobie Beach we noticed a couple of traditional healers performing a ceremony next to the pier (see more pictures on The Firefly Photo Files).  After the ceremony we had a chat with them and the journalist asked if he could get a couple of pictures as it would make a very interesting addition to one of his stories.

1 comment:

  1. Tried to comment yesterday and it told me to enter my password and we went round in circles so I thought the witchdoctors had put a spell on me! But today it is working fine. Intersting shot.

    ReplyDelete