Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sushi at Fushin

I'm probably one of the few people who's never tried sushi.  That was until the other day.  I took a group of bloggers for lunch in Stanley Street in Richmond Hill and after sussing out the restaurants on the strip we decided to go for Fushin.  My companions decided to order a couple of sushi platters which meant I had to learn very fast.  But Fushin isn't a bad choice for my first sushi experience.  One of the bloggers, Heather Mason of 2Summers, an American living in Johannesburg, ended off lunch by saying its been the best sushi she's had since moving to South Africa.

2 comments:

  1. Tripped upon a good sushi place in Simon's Town a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Heather - I have eaten a LOT of sushi and Fushin serves some of the best I've had.

    ReplyDelete