Monday, May 14, 2012

Sleepy Hollow slippery slide

I may be in my mid thirties, but I am very much in touch with my inner child who, every now and then, forces himself to the surface and refuses to crawl back in.  So it happened at Sleepy Hollow where I went down the slippery slide before the kids even got their costumes on.  After the kids had to stop and stood shivering I kept on going (and had the aches and pains the next day to remind me).  One of the other campers said that it looked to her that I was really enjoying myself.  You know what, when I'm sixty one day I hope I would be able to still do things like this with my grand kids like my grandfather did with us and I will still enjoy it as much as I do today.

1 comment:

  1. Very fun. It's important to stay young at heart, or at least access that inner child.

    ReplyDelete