Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flying home

I spend a couple of days in Durban last week taking part in the annual Tourism Indaba. On the way back I had a window seat for a change (I prefer an isle seat and normally get one) and wanted to take some photos of Port Elizabeth as we were coming in. For some reason I was a bit slow to get one of the main beachfront (I was probably admiring the view too much), but got this one as we were crossing town to come in for a landing from the west. I was sitting on the wing... well not literally on the wing... so had to include it in the shot.


For more pictures of and from the sky, visit Skywatch.

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing!!Greetings. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like the look of Port Elizabeth better than the dirty Durban that ate my camera. Always like to watch the sky from the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a cool picture, good view up there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo. It works for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a pretty clear day to fly. beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete