Saturday, March 3, 2012

Telkom Tower sunrise

The Damselfly started running a couple of months ago and I have now been drawn into the picture.  The plan was for her and her running partner to go and do the Knysna Forest Half Marathon in July and unfortunately her partner had to pull out because she is unable to go.  That is where I come in.  Kinda voluntarily forced.  So I'm slowly putting in more effort in the gym and started doing the 5km fun runs on Saturday mornings to get myself used to road running again (while getting fit and trying to get into some kind of shape that resembles the other runners on the road).  Anyway, this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago of the sun rising next to the Telkom Tower in Linton Grange.  Minutes later I set off on my first 5km of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's impressive that you stood in for Damselfly (is this your wife?) I'm impressed... Love the sunrise next to the Telkom tower. You really do advertise our beautiful country and your vibrant city (one of our favourites) greetings, Jo (South Africa in Tanzania)

    ReplyDelete